Last Updated: December 22, 2023
WizSoft Ltd. is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make use of WizSoft’s offerings and services.
The following describes WizSoft’s information gathering and dissemination practices. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. In general, you can visit WizSoft Ltd. on the web without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. WizSoft Ltd. will never sell, rent, trade, loan or disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent unless compelled by law or court order to do so. We may share non-personal, summary, or aggregate customer data with partners and other third parties. With your permission, WizSoft Ltd. may send you e-mail regarding our new products or upgrades available through our site.
This Privacy Statement governs personal information WizSoft Ltd. collects from customers, attendees and online visitors in connection with the use of WizSoft’s websites and products, applications and services (including support and education), and corporate meetings and other events (collectively, the “Services”) where we post or link to this Privacy Statement, as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. log file entries).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means any information that, by itself, can identify you or can be combined with other information to identify you.
Personal information that WizSoft Ltd. may collect about you.
Information You Provide
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services;
- Request quotes, services, product support, trials, white papers or additional information;
- Register for webcasts, seminars, conferences or other events sponsored by us or a partner; or
- Contact us.
Personal information we request may include your name, company name, email address, postal address and phone number. If you purchase a product or service, we may also ask you for billing information.
When we ask you to provide your personal information, we will advise you upon collection whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory. If we ask for personal information through one of our registration pages on our website, you will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of the website, although you may not be able to access certain programs or services.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information about your visit, including pages you access, links you click and actions you take in connection with WizSoft’s Services. We may also collect certain information from your web browser, such as your device’s operating system, application software, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address and access times.
How does WizSoft use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the Services you request;
- Send you transaction information, including confirmations and transaction status, product and services information, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Administer your account, including verifying your information;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support or other services;
- Operate and improve our websites, products and services;
- Provide you with information about products and services offered by WizSoft Ltd. and our selected partners; and
- Perform other functions or serve other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection, or as otherwise required or allowed under applicable law.
Legal Basis of Processing
In order to collect, use and otherwise process your personal information, WizSoft Ltd. may rely on any of the following legal bases:
- WizSoft’s legitimate interest in providing its websites and making the Services available to you, provided our interest is not outweighed by the risk of harm to your rights and freedoms.
- Your consent, where WizSoft has obtained your consent to process your personal information for certain activities. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com. However, please note that your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any use of your personal information by WizSoft based on your consent prior to withdrawal.
- To fulfill any contractual obligations, such as where you have purchased a product or service from us or one of our partners. For example, we may require your contact details in order to deliver your order if you have purchased a product from us.
- For compliance with our legal obligations where applicable laws require WizSoft to process your personal information.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the legal basis on which we collect your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of Data
WizSoft may retain your personal information data as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with applicable law.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
WizSoft may transfer your personal information to selected WizSoft business partners located in your home country if required for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Since WizSoft is headquartered in Israel (secure third party country according to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation -GDPR- with a suitable level of protection in a decision of appropriateness), WizSoft may need to send your personal information to our business partner in your home country. In order to provide adequate protection for the transfer of your personal information, we rely on various security measures, and the need to process your personal information in order to provide the requested products or services, as the bases for transferring your personal information.
How does WizSoft share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes described below.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with third parties with whom we do business, including in connection with your purchase of a WizSoft product through a selected business partner. Depending on WizSoft’s business model, WizSoft may not be able to provide the products or services directly to you. In those instances, WizSoft may disclose information to its business partners for reselling, marketing and other business purposes related to your demonstrated interest in our products and services. We will only share your personal information with business partners who agree to abide by applicable laws and to protect your personal information and use it solely for the purposes specified by WizSoft.
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may disclose your personal information: (i) in connection with the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; (ii) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests or legal process; (iii) for fraud or security monitoring purposes (e.g., to detect and prevent cyberattacks); (iv) to protect the rights of WizSoft or its employees; or (v) as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
WizSoft may also use or share aggregate data (data from which personal information has been removed) for any purpose.
Except as described above, WizSoft will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
How does WizSoft protect your personal information?
WizSoft takes all reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, including through the use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information if needed.
What rights and choices do you have regarding your personal information?
Exercising your Rights
Subject to applicable law in your jurisdiction (e.g. laws in the European Union), you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information that we are processing. These rights may include the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate personal data, object to the processing of your personal data based on WizSoft’s legitimate interests, restrict or delete personal data that you have previously provided to us or to receive an electronic copy of your personal data for purposes of transmitting it to another company. Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing activities at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com with the words “Data Subject Rights Request” in the subject line.
WizSoft uses “cookies” on its websites to enable you to sign in to WizSoft’s services and personalize your online experience. A “cookie” is a small data file stored on your hard drive. By using cookies, the information you previously provided can be retrieved on your next visit to our website(s) so that your use of the website is more efficient.
Cookies are either session-based (which disappear after you close your browser) or persistent (which remain on your computer after you close your browser or turn off your computer). WizSoft may use any of the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies are essential to core website functionality.
- Performance cookies collect information about website visits to improve performance, but do not collect personal information.
- Functional cookies track your preferences, such as your preferred language or display settings, and customize the website to you. Some of these cookies may be required cookies.
Managing Cookie Preferences
Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, and only you can manage your browser settings. The Help portion of your web browser, which is most often found on your browser’s toolbar, typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Do Not Track
Certain browsers like Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Safari offer a “Do Not Track” or “DNT” option that sends a signal to websites visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. Because uniform standards for “Do Not Track” have not been established, WizSoft does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
How will you be notified about changes to this Privacy Statement?
WizSoft may modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. If we make any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this Privacy Statement. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement that may impact individual rights, WizSoft will make prominent note of such change on its website at least one month prior to the change taking place.
Who should you contact with inquiries?
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact WizSoft via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “PRIVACY STATEMENT” in the subject line.
You may also reach out by regular mail to: WizSoft Ltd.
3 Beit Hillel Street
Tel-Aviv 67017, Israel
EU residents may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the EU member state where they live, work or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurred.